Thursday, 17 July 2014

#30daysoflipstick - Day One

Posted by chelsie rout at 00:24
So I am a self-diagnosed lipstick hoarder. I never throw any away, even if they suck I still keep them. I have far too many of the same shades and I just can’t store them anywhere.

It’s becoming a huge issue.

I need help.

So the #30daysoflipstick thing sounds perfect, in addition to normal blog posts I am going to do this 30 day challenge thing. 
Also it won't be every day. More like every so often!


*Just a warning I have no camera that works at the moment so internet pictures are what I have to do!*

Day one!

Favourite lipstick    
      
This is the first question and I am already stumped. I have too many to choose from.
I have chosen for many reasons the Revlon colour-burst lipstick in shade 005 Mauve.

Sadly this has been discontinued L



I picked this up on a whim and fell in love with the shade and formula sadly now I can only get it on an American website. Excuse me while I cry.
I own like 3 of these now and I have used them so much that they have gone a funny shape and smeared a little, kinda gross but it still works.

I had to do a webcam shot! Excuse the no make up.

It is slightly pinker shade of mauve but this was the gateway lipstick to all my dark lipsticks (whoops) and is the first lipstick I felt confident in and I love it so much!

I look so pale!

It goes on nice & creamy and smooth, I do have to re-apply but I don’t mind that too much. It’s just the perfect shade for me! Why must it be discontinued!!!!

So I guess until tomorrow with another #30daysoflipstick

-Chelsie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos