Friday, 18 July 2014

Accidental Haul

Posted by chelsie rout at 06:18
Today has been very eventful. I did an exam, I finished a book, I had an embarrassing moment when I walked into the male bathroom instead of the female and most importantly, I spent money!!

So I am here to share my buys!


Oh my goodness, I adore Biore pore strips and they were 30% off at Target so of course I grabbed them up!


Pomerganate seeds aka my new favourite snack. 
High in antioxidants and yummy as. 


I found these in woolworths for like $8.95 when I was looking for a movie snack instead of popcorn! 
 And they are delicious strange but really good!

\

And do you want to know the best thing!
THE ENTIRE PACKET (80g) IS LESS THAN 50 CALORIES 
Thats mental!


I have been eyeing these since they came out.
pre-moistened nail polish remover pads seem like a great idea! 

Now I have a serious obsession with stationary and specifically notebooks. I have far too many to count. 
  

I have always wanted a composition book for some reason but today I found a decomposition book! 


I made out of recycled and natural materials which is mega cool.

The price on the other hand was not mega cool. 
I ended up paying $14.95 for this which is pricey for a notebook  


But it has safari animals on it, so I love it!

You can also get these online here! and they are cheaper than this one!


It is beautiful and I will use it at University next semester!



 So until next time
Hopefully I wont spend any more money!

~Chelsie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos