Wednesday, 9 July 2014

D.I.Y Day: Sharpie Mugs!

Posted by chelsie rout at 04:43
So sometimes I have the urge to craft, usually fuelled by Pinterest (Damn you Pinterest).

This week I really wanted to try the sharpie mugs which are adorable and I found are really easy as to make. 
I found 3 white mugs and a sharpie and so got to work.


 I got heaps of inspiration from from Pinterest and just went from there.


I think the mugs cost me like $1.00 each from Red Dot 


 Look how cute they are!


I just want to make 300 more!

If you want to know what to do, its so simple:

1.       Grab desired mug
2.       Draw desired thing on mug with a sharpie or permanent marker
If you make a mistake just get a slightly damp cloth and rub off!
3.       Put them in the oven for about 30 minutes more 

( I am unsure if they are dishwasher safe but I do know if you scrub them really hard it will eventually come off!)

And now you have a cute home made gift or a cute tea cup!

You can pretty much do it with anything cookware you have! 

For more inspiration look at my pinterest! ;)

Until next time
~Chelsie.x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos