Tuesday, 1 July 2014

June Obsessions!

Posted by chelsie rout at 22:50


Hello Hello!
So it’s the end of June already and instead of freaking out about how  half of the year has flown by, I have decided to pick my favourite things I loved in June!
I am going to have one item per category and away we go!


Beauty:
Chi Chi Matte lip stick in Turn me on!

Sadly I have no good lighting for a swatch!
  
I eyed this lipstick up for ages before I caved when there was sale! I will wear this whenever I can, it is creamy and doesn’t dry up your lips while also being completely matte! Its stays on like a dream and is sometimes a pain in the bottom to get off your lips at the end of the day! Priced at $18.95

Hair Product:
Coconut oil!


 This product is the Holy Grail. I use it mainly on my hair for a deep mask or frizz tamer after styling, but it has 100 + different uses and it is handy to have around the house! Priced from $8.95 - $25.00

Clothing:
Skater skirt from target. 


 Super cute skater skirt from Target AU. On clearance down from $40 to $20 I had to pick it up. Dress it up or dress it down. I love it!

Drink up:
Vanilla Slice tea from T2 


 Now I have been obsessed with Tea all over again this month! I get all of my loose leaf tea from T2 which is the most magical place in town! Priced at $12.50


Books:
The strange and beautiful sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton


A realism book with a hint of magic is a perfect book to me. A girl with wings born into a family who are hopeless at love and she tries to figure out who she is.  A fantastic read of all 2014 so far. I will highly recommend this book to anybody who just wants a good read! Priced at $21.95


Movie:
Captain America staring Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and Anthony Mackie 




I saw this movie twice in the cinema and I loved it both times (and no that isn’t because I am marrying Chris Evans one day!). It was funny, actioned packed, & let’s face it all of the stars are mega hotties!


Food:
Corn thins with Philly! 



This is the mother of snack food that isn’t too high in calories and is super cheap! And since I have been watching what I have been eating, this is perfect for when its snack time!


 What have your faves been this months or your faves part of this year been?

Until next time 

-Chelsie.x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos