Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Lists!

Posted by chelsie rout at 10:24
So it is no secret that I am super lazy and forgetful when it comes to this blog.....whoops! I can start blaming Uni and making excuses but I am just going to ignore it and start doing this again!
 It is also no secret that I am obsessed with making lists and collecting notebooks/notepads.Granted I do ignore 95% of the said lists but I am determined to follow it through!

While I was browsing around Kikki-K the other day I came across this:


A super duper pretty note pad paper!

AND THUS THE LIST MAKING BEGAN!

So I currently have 25 + posts in the making.
Ranging from beauty, books, movies, goals and obsessions.....

Plus I changed the entire theme of this blog.....and personally I like this name better!

So this is good-bye for now

-Chelsie

P.S Check out Kikki-K! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos